Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not sure what theme to do Ava's party with!



Any suggestions??? She likes "Girls Rock" and Tinkerbell (but that was done on her 1st b-day). I was thinking of doing a summer theme but she is in the beginning of it and I think it would require heat weather wise and I am afraid it wont be that hot!!! Uh what a dilemna!!! Anyways, if I was going to do a summer theme, Artie and I were thinking of making her a flip flop cake.



It actually is quite simple to make. Artie wants to venture into something more challenging like a fondat butterfly cake. Seriously Artie!!!

We shall see how this is going to pan out...and I will post pics when the time comes~!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the flip flop cake... it looks easier!!! Now that I'm a mom, easier is better...

Tanya said...

I like that too!!! We shall see...

Tricia Kaye said...

Who cares if it is not hot. Have a beach party with flip flop cake.

Tanya said...

I am gearing towards the beach party!!@

Anonymous said...

I must say the flip flops are adorable !LL