Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Camping fever!!!


OMG!! I am so excited to go camping this year. Not only do I get to celebrate my daughter's birthday on our first camping trip but it is going to be a long weekend. I have come to realize that as a family of four our vacations are going to be very limited and cheap and camping is the way to do it in this day and age. Don't get me wrong I would love to go to the beaches in Florida or explore another state but with a limited income its not happening. And besides Artie and I have decided that from now on until my kids are like middle school age we will be doing family trips only. Reason being is that when we decided to have kids we realized that our lives were not going to be the same as it used to be. Artie and I can't come and go as we pleased anymore and we really dont feel the need to leave our kids for long periods of time. Not to say that Artie and I won't go away for a few days but a week would be a little much for my kids now. Plus there is no need. But that is my opinion.
Well I can't wait to go away for a few days. Pics coming soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and family always comes first...