Monday, August 30, 2010

My 10 yr wedding anniversary cruise!!!



On October 10, Artie and I will be embarking on our very first cruise to celebrate 10 years of marriage. This has been in the works for the past two years leading up to this. We have invited all of our family and of course with the economy the way it is we didn't get a great response. However, we did get a couple to go with us, which I am very excited about, my cousin Wanda and her husband, Mike.

Wanda and I grew up together until I moved to upstate NY. Although we have been through a lot threw the years we have always managed to keep in touch, which brings us to this occasion. She did all the planning for this cruise and I am so eternally grateful since I had and have no clue in regards to cruises. Thank you Wanda!!!

We will be leaving the port in Miami and traveling to the Grand Caymans, Cozumel, Isla Roatan and Belize. I am looking forward to spending much needed alone time with my husband and having a great time and reacquaint myself with my cousin and her husband. I truly feel blessed to be able to go on this trip and that the Lord has provided to be able to do this.

No comments: