Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Disney Trip 2010



I know it has been a couple of months but I wanted to post this on my blog since this was a memorable time in our family lives. My children were blessed to be able to go to Disney and see Mickey Mouse and other characters. I am so thankful to God that He allows these opportunities being that some people aren't able to go because of finances. I am blessed everyday even if my bank account tell me that I am not well off. Knowing that I have made the sacrifices for my children to be able to see things makes Artie and I feel great as parents. It is one thing to have the finances freely available to be able to do whatever you want but is another to sacrifice something just to be able to see a smile on your child's face.

Luke 9:25
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?

No comments: