Thursday, January 1, 2009

Google Analytics

My brother in-law, Noah just made me aware today of this program, Google Analytics. This program breaks it down for you as to who is visiting your sites and where they are from and much much more. It was pretty cool to see from his that lots of people visit my site and go to his. So I guess I have been a resource for him as well. What I want to know is that there is a certain individual or individuals that live on in San Antonio, TX that read our blogs like it is crack. I would really love to know who you are. I find it curious to know who knows or is interested in reading about my life out there...since I dont know anyone out there or that I know of. If you are out there and read this just send me a comment....I would love to solve this mystery. Until then keep reading....

1 comment:

Noah said...

where art thou, ye blog reader? LOL